Analysis- Lego Company From the story The Lego Movie, I found out that the story expresses the challenges and life of Emmet (Pratt), a normal Lego minifigure divined and predicted to save the Lego universe from the dictatorial and unkind Lord Business (Ferrell) as he advances different allies along the way. It can be realized that the LEGO brand has been an instrument for inspired and artistic storytelling around the world, no doubt that there is such mounting zeal for the first LEGO theatrical film. This is one to enhance the product of Lego as shown in the movie and children can truly love them. The following is the Lego Company that I have researched that I evaluated similar to the company mentioned in the story in terms of history, background and other relevant information. Name of the lego company: MEGA BLOKS The Mega Bloks has the available themed products comprising Power Rangers, Hello Kitty, Halo, Moshi Monsters, Starcraft and World of Warcraft. In addition, Mega B...
Comments
Post a Comment